ASIA PACIFIC’S PREMIER SUPERYACHT, COMMERCIAL MARINE & EXPORT CONFERENCE
AS THE 13TH EDITION, ASMEX 2024 WILL CONTINUE TO CULTIVATE SPIRITED DISCUSSION AND DELIBERATION ON KEY ISSUES CHALLENGING THE MARINE INDUSTRY
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ASMEX 2024
As the pre-eminent marine industry conference in the Asia Pacific region, ASMEX 2024 will:
- Tackle key industry issues on the current attributes and future challenges facing the Australian and global marine industries through lively discussion and informative debate
- Deliver key networking opportunities with a diverse range of senior industry delegates and speakers
- Attract genuine industry professionals as delegates from both Australia and internationals including senior representatives from:
- Refit and maintenance shipyards
- Commercial tourism operators
- Marine service providers
- Charter agents and brokers
- Naval architects and designers
- Commercial ship builders
- Export equipment manufacturers
- Marine product distributors
- State and Local Government representatives
- Marina designers and builders
- Insurance, legal and industry advisors
- Recruitment and training specialists
- Industry leaders
- And many more …
It’s incredible value for all participants to attend and benefit from being part of the the key discussions within the marine industry!
ASMEX 2023 REVIEW
To read the ASMEX 2023 full news story, click here.
To view the ASMEX 2023 image galleries, click here.
To review the ASMEX 2023 Program Summary and full Program booklet, click here.